The saga begins …
Read all about it. It’s our story and we’re sticking to it.
ALL ABOUT US
Stephanie M. Zapalac works as a Life Coach out of Long Beach, California. Formally certified at the ICF Recognized Life Purpose Institute in San Diego, Ca., her background and interest in psychology fused with her passion and enthusiasm for the arts, propelled her to form Art of Life. Her decision to establish a coaching practice geared towards the arts was based largely around her personal perception of the artist’s affect on society and every day life. Whom better to coach than those who make us feel the most alive(?) Stephanie combines coaching technique with a genuine understanding of the creative process to generate momentous forward movement for artists within a multitude of media. Her art is life coaching, her canvas is the artist and her business is truly a labor of love.
ALL ABOUT IT
Art of Life has one mission and a gallery of ideas to achieve it. Our vision is to facilitate the bigger picture of creative society with platforms that appreciate and support the arts, but our business is to support the artist.
* Art of Life’s foundation is a Life Coaching practice for artists of all mediums. Life coaching in general is a practice that helps identify and achieve personal goals using a variety of tools and techniques. Coaches are not therapists nor consultants; psychological intervention and business analysis are outside the scope of their work. While Life Coaching draws inspiration from the discipline of psychology, the difference lies in it’s movement. Traditional psychology sessions often move from past to present. The movement of Life Coaching is forward focused. It takes you from where you’re at, to where you want to be. It takes the dreams in your head — the visions of what you want to do next with your life — and helps you do the work to make it all a reality.
Life Coaching is an especially valuable service for individuals, such as artists, with self awareness as to motivation. That fact combined with unique insight, understanding and appreciation of the creative process, is how this one of kind coaching practice came to be. Painters, writers, sculptors, musicians, fashion and jewelry designers, culinary, tattoo, and urban artists, photographers and performers are fine examples of the clientele that Art of Life has been honored to work with. - All of whom have benefitted and achieved great success with Art of Life Coaching and have highly recommended and referred Art of Life to fellow creatives looking for the same. Our coaching clientele ranges in medium, age and geographic location; this service has no limit to it’s reach nor it’s horizon.
* As a nexus and leading edge platform for the art and business sectors of society to conjoin, a variety of exceptional exhibition programs have become part of our framework. Each program curates opportunity for the business of art and the art of business. Inventive and engaging, Art of Life events are a creative syndicate for professional and personal occasion.
In many ways, our mission is your vision. We look forward to growing with you as the saga continues.
ALL ABOUT YOU
LIFE COACHING | . (FOR ARTISTS OF ALL MEDIUMS and more) .
Commitment to work with a Life Coach is commitment to oneself. Art of Life’s private Life Coaching practice for artists of all mediums is geared to facilitate the clarity, confidence and personal plan needed to achieve individual goals. Private in person or telephone sessions, based on the frequency you designate, expidite the process of your personal and professional growth. Together, we focus on the forward movement of YOU. Life Coaching is uninterrupted time with professional assistance to assess your direction, maintain accountability and experience the results you desire. We create a custom game plan that works with your personality and simultaneously promotes self growth. We apply the same creative process to your experience that you enjoy as an artist to make forward movement inevitable and innate. Taking the time to understand what drives your creativity, we are able to generate new possibility and the kind of determination towards your own success that will get you there. The best version of yourself is free to produce the greatest results. If you are serious about accomplishing those objectives, work with Art of Life to put your purpose into action with a plan. Art of Life offers Coaching to Artists & non-artists alike. Our door is open.
(Visit Art Of Life’s ARTICULATE page for client testimonials)
CONTACT US TODAY FOR AN INITIAL PHONE CONSULTATION SESSION
Coaching may include:
- Assessment of Direction & Tools to gain more trust in your personal creative process
- Development of a Custom blue print game plan to achieve your goals
- Custom Life & Business Flow Systems
- Tools to maintain Inspiration, Motivation & Forward Movement
- Identifying & Overcoming Blocks, Self Defeating Tendencies and Challenging Situations
- Connection with Art of Life Source & Team Members for Representation and Business needs
- Special access to exhibit in Art of Life programs, events & Hash List advertising
- And more ..
. Ask today about an Initial Consult Session .
RATES: 1 Hour Session $95.00 . . 90 Min Session $130.00 . . 2 Hour Session $160.00 .
Current Package Options: . 6 -1- Hour Sessions $495.00 .
* INQUIRE TODAY ABOUT HOW TO RECEIVE A 50% DISCOUNT ON INDIVIDUAL COACHING THROUGH ART OF LIFES’ INDEPENDENT ARTIST CONTRACTOR PROGRAM.
GROUP COACHING | . (POWER IN NUMBERS) .
Understanding the difference between traditional Group Coaching & Group Coaching for Artists, there is no required level of participation and interaction beyond attendance when joining a group. If the concept of a group setting has been a turn off to you, rest assured this is an intimate and different approach altogether. You will however, reap the benefits of individual coaching in a professional setting with your peers. Group coaching for artists offers support and acceptance among the participants across the globe (depending upon virtual or in person presentation). Synergy of like minded individuals with similar goals and challenges, creates the foundation for tremendous learning, inspiration and accelerated artistic and personal growth. Your individual presence contributes to greater levels of knowledge, championing and accountability for each other. The social network and connections formed in group coaching continue to benefit individuals outside of the coaching arena, while remaining a cost effective way to have a personal life coach dedicated to you within a supportive community. For these reasons, Art Of Life provides Group Coaching for like Mediums and/or like Objectives. Having consulted and connected clients of like medium for and to each other throughout the years, we have experienced first hand that artists are their own best advisers to each other. Suggest and ask about current Art Of Life Group Coaching sessions today.
* RATE: $40.00 (minimum 3 – maximum 10) participants per 90 minute session
LABS | . (WORKSHOPS) FOR THE ARTS .
Art Of Life LABS concentrate on defined areas of concern for the business of art. Topics that may be touched upon in coaching are explored, expanded upon and answered by related trained professionals. Typical time in the lab ranges from half a day to a weekend depending upon the content and material in demand. Art Of Life creates custom Labs, more commonly referred to as workshops that provide current, invaluable information and speak to a wide range of contemporary & relevant topics in the Arts, including but not limited to:
- Social Media & Marketing For Artists
- Arts’ Place in Business Today
- Networking with and without Networking for Artists
- New & Improved Custom Installation Methods for Your Medium
- Business & Financial Planning for Artists
- Right Brain / Left Brain; a Marriage Made in Heaven
* Rates subject to vary based upon attendance, guest speakers, duration and content.
GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS - WHERE COMMERCE MEETS CREATIVITY
Pa2′s | . (PUBLIC ARTS ANNOUNCEMENT) .
The Art of Life Pa2 Program is a contemporary business solution to every Brick and Mortar’s exposure, aesthetic, involvement and contribution. Generate revenue instead of spending it on your business decor. Pa2 transforms the walls of your location to host artwork as selected by you. A wide variety of genre portfolio allows you to choose the art that speaks best to your clientele and promotes the key ambiance that your business will benefit from. From installation to take down, Art of Life runs a professional ‘gallery’ within your walls, complete with artist reception at the end of every rotation. Exposure and 30% of all art sales is your businesses’ built in guarantee. Pa2 clients experience the unique convenience of a work space make over up to twelve times annually. A creative environment promotes creative thought. No matter the size or niche of your business, Pa2 serves to enhance the mood and energy of your employees, customers and public opinion. Art of Life makes work a place you want to come home to.
(Visit Art of Life’s ARTICULATE page for client testimonials & video).
* Pa2 Clients have included:
- Spas & Salons (Magnolia Salon, Costa Mesa, Ca…
- Coffee Houses
- Real Estate Brokerages (Boardwalk Properties, Bixby Knolls, Ca…
- Chiropractic Offices
- Vintage Boutiques (Warehouse 1333, Long Beach, Ca…
- Gourmet Food Chains & Restaurants
- Corporate Company Office Spaces (New York Life Insurance, Long Beach, Ca…
- Wine Bars (The Wine Cellar, Seal Beach, Ca…
- And more ..
* Rates subject to vary based on square footage and requirements but typically adhere to the following:
* $485.00 Per Rotation / $200.00 per interim Lease * Rotation Phases available at 30, 60 & 90 days
C3′s | . (CONNECT THREE) .
Business, Arts & Society connect with C3′s innovative approach to marketing via event. Art of Life’s experiences in curation of grand scale gigs that bring art to the table with business, have proven strikingly successful. Significant occasions call for creative execution and C3 is the cutting edge enhancement to your next promotional business event. We take art exhibit to the next level, with careful design of a custom exhibition for your purpose. Grand Openings, Anniversaries, Seasonal Celebrations, and Just Because are gateways to heightened awareness for your already notable event and company. Per your discretion, C3 may more than double your turnout, exposure and database. An event to remember begins with forgetting the ordinary. Engage in possibility.
(Visit Art of Life’s ARTICULATE page for client testimonials & video).
* C3 Client Occasions have included:
- Grand Openings .. (Hotel Current, Long Beach, Ca. Grand Opening ..
- Integration of Quarterly Art Events with Public Invite (Boardwalk Property, Bixby Knolls, Ca. Grand Opening w/ Bixby Knolls 1st Friday Art Walk ..
- Holiday Gatherings
- Staged Monthly & Annual Events (Atrium Hotel, Irvine, Ca. Local Art Nights .. / Long Beach Marketplace, Long Beach, Ca., Summer Arts Series ..
- Silent Auctions
- Anniversary Celebrations
- New Ownership (Annex, Long Beach, Ca. ART SLAM ..
- Product Line Unveiling
- And more ..
*Rates subject to vary with custom account detail and are based around the following two packages:
* BASIC – Curation of visual works, live entertainment & promotion
* ELITE – Curation of visual works, live entertainment, promotion with additional custom account options as facilitated with Art Of Life’s Event Planning Team.
* Contact us today for custom options and proposal.
s2′s | . (SET THE STAGE) .
S2s marry the impressive art of staging and interior design to promotional marketing through curation. These unique programs expand the winning success of visual aesthetic by showcasing the human element. Original art sheds original light and exposure on your project and your company.
s2R’s – . (Set the Stage for Real Estate) .
Hold an Open House that opens doors while highlighting your listing as one of a kind. An s2R simplifies and amplifies your staging process by bringing custom, local and original art to your walls. We work right along side your stager (or ours), to provide the art component to your property’s decor transforming your listing into an opportunity for community exposure far beyond that of traditional Real Estate marketing. Professionally installed, all works are for sale to your potential buyers and clientele with a 30% commission of all sale available to you. An Artist Reception is planned in conjunction with your first Open House and heavily promoted to surrounding communities as well as to the artist’s database, bringing maximum publicity to your team’s support for local artistry while driving unprecedented traffic to your real estate. Herein lies an exclusive vehicle for agents, brokers, investors, homeowners, stagers, and design teams to bring notice, be noticed and stand out. Professionals and passers by alike, relate to the subconscious notion that “home is where the ‘art’ is”.
* s2R Clients and Affiliates have included:
- Professional Home Help Investment Team http://www.professionalhomehelp.com/
- Red Home Design http://redhomedesign.com/Home/
s2D – Interior Decor & Design
s2S – Set Design
F4′s | . (FEAST FOR THE SENSES) .
Art of Life announces a novel way to host. Open your home/private residence to the arts. Turn any social engagement, cocktail party and in home event into a feast for the senses with this exclusive option. Indulge the senses with a custom day, evening or weekend of the arts. Choose from a private collection of visual art to don your private space as a gallery, silent auction or aesthetic. Select the performance art of your liking to enhance the experience. Feature live music, poetry, and/or model sketching. Enliven the palate with elite culinary. Capture the spirit of it all with the top notch in media arts. Appreciation of the senses allows time to stand still, if only for an evening. Infuse additional life into your party by showcasing the creators of it’s ambiance and inviting them to engage. Art of Life’s F4 is an invitation to mingle with inspiration.
* F4 Concept has included:
- Lives Mimes
- Invitation to featured artists for round table discussion
- Tastings & Flights
- Art of Synchronized Swim
- Showcasing of property architect &/or landscape design artists
- Silent Auction Benefits & Fundraising
- Literature release and signings
- Real Estate Staging
- Live variations of all art mediums
- And more ..
Please contact Art of Life direct for a custom proposal of any program today.